Congratulations to everybody who took part in the 2019 Sunrise Ultramarathons. A full race report and photos will follow in the next few days but for now, its enough to say that you are legends, one and all!
We have cross-checked and correlated the results that we captured, both at the finish line and through the trackers, and are pleased to announce the following results:
- Winner: Fumiaki Imamura, in a time of 15:57:14 (CR) **
- Runner-up: Andrew Platt, in a time of 16:09:48
- Winner: Rebecca Taylor, in a time of 21:10:16 (CR) **
- Runner-up: Emily Barnston, in a time of 22:00:11
In the Full Sunrise, we had two competitors who beat the sunrise to Yarmouth. These were Fumiaki Imamura and Andrew Platt. Congratulations to you both!
- Winner: Matthew Harris, in a time of 7:58:01 (CR) **
- Runner-up: Pascal Fallas, in a time of 8:15:33
- Winner: Justine Lynch, in a time of 9:06:27 (CR) **
- Runner-up: Nancy Connolly, in a time of 10:12:11
In the Half Sunrise, we had ten competitors who beat the sunrise to Yarmouth. These were:
- Matthew Harris
- Pascal Fallas
- Mark Collinson
- Carmine De Grandis
- Martin Koenigsberger
- Adam Masterson
- Steven Platts
- Justine Lynch
- Neil Catley
- Dan Jones
Congratulations to you all!
Photos and race report to follow in the next few days.
** CR: Course Record